Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thank God for forgiveness

I find myself daily humbled by well...myself. :)

At least I can smile about it right.  I swore to myself I would NOT be the out of control, emotional, pregnancy-hormone driven, excuse maker, pregnant woman.  HAH!  Then God decided to show my just how humble I can feel.  *blushing*  Thanks, God.

Today was one of THOSE days.  I couldn't take anymore 'real-life' drama so I just exploded at my boss (always a good thing to do, right?)  Since we're in the thanking God mode...thank God for forgiving bosses.  She was so kind and gracious.  Phew!  I couldn't ask for a better boss because, really, I need a lot of grace and patience.  I think my mom jinxed me when she named me Charissa (full of grace).  Why would you do that to your child?  That's just asking for trouble.

I am very thankful for many things but I thought I'd give a shout out to the top three today.

God, grace and my boss.

1 comment:

  1. aww kiss! i love you. wish i could have been there for you to vent. i went pyschotic on my mom the other day and had to apologize after the hormones had slowed WAY down. i was just..so..angry and it seemed that no one was respecting my time or energy.
    i get it...totally get it and anyone who has been pregnant can see where you are coming from. Love you sugar. take care. ;)

    ReplyDelete