Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, November 13, 2010

before i forget...

I wanted to put down in writing that we found out that we were pregnant on Oct 31st.  :)  That's right....Halloween.

Rolando and I came home from a weekend trip to Idaho with my aunt and uncle.  I hadn't even been thinking about being pregnant, but I realized when I got home that I was about 10 days late. YAY!! :)  I went to the store and got the test and took it without Rolando knowing! :)  Sneaky!  It was positive.  So excited.

I hid the test from Rolando.  I knew he'd take a shower soon (we hadn't showered all weekend because we were hunting and you know the whole sweet smelling thing...hehe). So, he gets in the shower and I take the test out and put it on the bathroom counter.  I write a note that says, You're going to be a daddy!  When he gets out of the shower, he starts laughing so hard and he said, You're not joking right? Are you joking?  Tell me your serious! :)  It was so cute.

Perfect way to celebrate!

3 comments:

  1. yeah!!! i'm so happy to be pregnant with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird I found out I was pregnant with Jadyn on Holloween. She was born June 29th (2 weeks early)
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute! I took my test before Jake was awake and when I went to wake him up to tell him his response was, "I knew it" and then he went back to sleep!

    ReplyDelete