Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 7, 2010

New addition

Rolando got really excited tonight as I was at a singing rehearsal and spilled some news on facebook way before I could tell a lot of people that I really wanted to tell.  I'll be doing all the phone calls in the next couple of days still, because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but I thought, since it's out for the world on facebook, I might as well say it here too! :)

WE'RE EXPECTING!!!!!!!!!  My little ticker guy says baby-j is the size of a sweet pea.  I think that nick name just might stick! :)  Our little sweet pea! :)

So excited.  Please keep us in your prayers.  It's still early, but I know God is good and will take care of all the details.  Thanks so much for all the prayers.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! Did I tell you that enough? No, I didn't because I can NEVER say that enough. I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to follow along as you start this new journey.

    LOVE YA LOTS!!!

    ReplyDelete