Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 20, 2011

Hospital Bag

Oh.My.Goodness!!!!! 

I'm a little overwhelmed with the amount of stuff recommended to me by all of my wonderful friends and faithful blog followers!  Thank you all so much for your suggestions.  If I were to actually pack everything that you guys recommend, I'd have to bring my biggest suitcase.  I never thought I would end up packing more for a two-day one-night stay than I did for my week long trip to London! :)  haha  But that is what might end of happening.

Here's the list that I have in my suitcase ready to go so far:
  • toiletries
  • shirts, shorts, pj's, undies and nursing sports bra for me
  • baby outfit, socks, stocking hat for baby!
  • blanket Tessa made for bringing baby home (hopefully it's not 100 degrees!)
  • rice sock and heating pad
  • massaging tool
  • baby names book (just in case)
  • hair bands
  • iPod charger
  • flip flops
Things I need to add:
  • clothes for Rolando
  • thick socks (no slippers)
  • snacks for hubby and me :)
  • apparently I need stool softner (big fat bummer! hahaha)
  • baby book calendar thingy (if I find one that I like in time)
  • breast pump (so I can ask questions about it and become familiar with it while their is someone to help me!)
Things I will need to remember to grab as we are heading out (and trust me, I'll have a sticky note on the mirror and the back of the front door reminding Rolando and me):
  • Camera
  • cell phone and charger
  • batteries for camera (need to purchase)
  • make up and make up remover
  • Popsicles...I'm so excited to be able to bring them.  The hospital has a freezer for me to use and everything.
  • Laptop and charger
  • boppy :)
  • diaper bag (already has some things in it, but mostly empty so I can SHOVE free stuff in it! :)

And you know what?  If I forget anything, I live 5 minutes from the hospital and after the baby is born, Rolando can run home and grab it...or better yet, we can just survive without it until we come home.  Really the most important things will be a the hospital: Rolando, me and Sweet Pea!

2 comments:

  1. I like that you included that last paragraph. It's good to see that you're not letting yourself go crazy. You'll be fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget the diapers.. ha ha.
    Congratulations mommy!! ENJOY and remember these moments.. they go by so quickly and before you know it they are almost grown!!
    Jenn Barrera

    ReplyDelete