Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pregnancy Survey - Week 32

 
 
How far along are you? 32 weeks.  54 days left!

How big is Baby? 3.75 pounds and about 16.7 inches long.

Weight Gain? well...could be better....could be worse

 Gender? Still a Boy

Maternity Clothes? Skirts and leggings are my best friends right now!!  I don't know what I'd do without comfy maternity clothes. It's been such a blessing to have a friend of mine let me borrow so many wonderful clothes!

Stretch Marks? Not any new ones! I was blessed with stretch marks before I was 14. :(

Sleep? I've started having hip pain when sleeping.  You try sleeping only on your sides and hopefully mostly on your left side.  It hurts when you wake up!!


Symptoms? I'm starting to crave anything unhealthy.  
I'm becoming more and more uncomfortable.
I have a bit of a harder time breathing.
Forgetfulness!!!

Movement? I'm lucky to have quite the mover on me! I've been feeling him roll around more often.
He likes to stretch which is getting uncomfortable for mommy.
 
Food Cravings? peanut butter and jelly in a whole wheat tortilla.
Big ol' burritos from Portland's finest food carts.

Labor Signs? Still feeling some braxton hicks contractions.  Nothing bad. 
I keep monitoring them just to make sure.

Belly Button in or out? 100% innie! It hasn't changed even a little bit.

What I miss? Being able to sleep on my stomach.  Not going to the bathroom every half hour.  Having energy, I feel so tired!

What I am looking forward to? maternity leave where it's just me and baby and daddy and not a thing to do except just be!  Learning how I cope with labor.

Best moment of the week? I traveled to Indiana for my sisters graduation.  It was hard being away from Rolando that long, but it was totally worth it.  Rolando met me inside the airport with a sunflower and a great big kiss and hug.  Then he leaned down and kissed my belly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment