Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, January 7, 2012

12 in 12

New Years Resolutions...who sticks to them?...why even make them?  I feel like the past couple of years, I've had some pretty good ones that I've actually made a good crack at and then there are ones that I've totally failed at!  Even so, I still made some for this year. :)
  1. Lose all of my baby weight (7 more lbs to go!) and then possibly more.
  2. Exercise 3 times a week (obviously, this will help me achieve #1).
  3. No soda!
  4. Read through the Bible (for real this time).
  5. Skype with Grams and Grandpa (to show off my beautiful son) at least once a month if not twice.
  6. Do not exceed more than 5 miles over the speed limit...ever!
  7. Read 2 books to Evan every day, preferably at least one before bed time.
  8. Wear my hair down to work at least 2 times a week.
  9. Hike Half Dome in Yosemite (my family is going there for our summer vacation...but this one has some stipulations that might make it not so achievable...we'll see).
  10. Wash my face every night...I am SOOOO very bad at this.
  11. Connect with friends more frequently.  I imagine this looking like coffee dates, walks in the neighborhood, girlfriends night out, phone calls, etc.
  12. Remember to love and respect my husband as he should be loved and respected...no matter what.  
I feel good about that.  I think those are all attainable.  We'll see :)

1 comment:

  1. What great goals! Congrats on the weight loss! I just weighed myself today and have gained 10 more pounds since Halloween...ugh! Now I need to lose 30 more pounds. double ugh!

    We should chat again soon. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete