Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 18, 2011

Pregnancy Survey - 30 weeks

not the best picture of me...sister was making me laugh! :)
 
How far along are you? 30 weeks today. 70 days left! :)

How big is Baby? 3 pounds and about 15.7 inches long.

Weight Gain? In the last eight weeks I've gained 7 pounds.  So I think I'm doing pretty well.

 Gender? Boy

Maternity Clothes? Skirts and leggings are my best friends right now!!  I don't know what I'd do without comfy maternity clothes. It's been such a blessing to have a friend of mine let me borrow so many wonderful clothes!

Stretch Marks? Not any new ones! I was blessed with stretch marks before I was 14. :(

Sleep? I sleep fairly well. I'm not big enough to be SUPER uncomfortable. I do notice I wake up more often to readjust, but then I go right back to sleep.


Symptoms? I've been getting slight numbness in my legs if I sit in a awkward position too long.
Can't cross my legs for more than a minute at a time (which I shouldn't be doing anyway).
I think my bladder has stepped it up a notch!  WOW!
Today I noticed that I need to wear my glasses at work to see the computer clearly.

Movement? I'm lucky to have quite the mover on me! I've been feeling him roll around more often.
He likes to stretch which is getting uncomfortable for mommy.
Food Cravings? Sour cream was all I wanted for about a week!  Eggs, potatoes, salsa and sour cream!
I had a real craving for chocolate yesterday.  I have given it up for lent so I didn't succumb, but I did get Ben & Jerry's Red Velvet Ice cream!  OH.MY.WORD!! To die for!

Labor Signs? Still feeling some braxton hicks contractions.  Nothing bad. 
I keep monitoring them just to make sure.

Belly Button in or out? 100% innie! It hasn't changed even a little bit.

What I miss? Drinking two glasses of wine if I have a bad day!
(sorry mom, just being honest)

What I am looking forward to? maternity leave where it's just me and baby and daddy and not a thing to do except just be!

Best moment of the week? Rolando and I started our childbirth preperation classes this last Thursday.  I know Rolando is going to be fine once things start progressing, but he is scared to death!  He told me that he's going to be in the hospital for a week afterward because he'll have a heart attack. Not funny (but kinda funny).

2 comments: