Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 4, 2011

Pregnancy Survey - Week 28



How far along are you? 28 weeks today.  84 days left! :)

How big is Baby? 2 1/4 pounds and about 15 inches long.

Weight Gain? At my last doctor appointment I had lost two pounds, but she didn't seem worried.  It's not like I'm starving myself...that's for sure.

Gender? Boy

Maternity Clothes?  I don't know what I'd do without comfy maternity clothes.  It's been such a blessing to have a friend of mine let me borrow so many wonderful clothes!

Stretch Marks? Not any new ones!  I was blessed with stretch marks before I was 14. :(

Sleep? I sleep fairly well.  I'm not big enough to be SUPER uncomfortable.  I do notice I wake up more often to readjust, but then I go right back to sleep.

Symptoms? Last week I went on a hike and I noticed the shortness of breath.  And I'm not even that big yet.  Also, my back feels sore much faster than normal.  Not much bending over for me anymore.

Movement? I'm lucky to have quite the mover on me!  I absolutely adore feeling him move around inside of me.  I'm excited to experience him rolling and tumbling.

Food Cravings? nothing except for I love my foods even spicier than normal.

Labor Signs? I've had a few moments where I could tell I was having Braxton Hicks contractions just because my belly felt tight for a couple of seconds.  But they don't hurt, just feel weird, nothing to worry about yet.

Belly Button in or out? 100% innie!  It hasn't changed even a little bit.

What I miss? I miss being able to sleep on my stomach.  Couple nights ago, I slept in Child's Pose for about 10 minutes.  It was glorious!!

What I am looking forward to? Carting my son around and showing him off to the world!!! :)

Best moment of the week? Going to a consignment sale with friends and getting some really awesome clothes for super cheap! :)

2 comments:

  1. And you're still just amazingly beautiful! I CAN NOT wait to see this little guy. I already know exactly what I'm going to send you for a baby gift. I wish Wish WISH I could be there with you through all of this...!!! LOVE ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! Sounds like everything is going really well, too. I've had shortness of breath from very early on this pregnancy (and same with my first). I get winded by standing up and talking for a few minutes or going up a flight of stairs or... anything really! It's so annoying, but I can't complain too much as overall things have been so easy. Apparently it's from your capillaries expanding or something. Knowing there's a medical explanation for it (other than just being out of shape!) makes me feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete