Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Run entry

7:02a - 7:42a (8/3/10)
3 miles
max heart rate: stupid watch wasn't working!
Overcast and cool
Felt good, but had a rough time getting up the hills
 
I'm already a day behind, but I'm brushing it off and catching up now!  Yesterday I ran with my friend, Kristy.  She's decided to run the Portland Half Marathon as her first race in a while! :)  So excited for her.  I decided that I would support her in her training adventures.  She's the same height as me so it was super fun to run with her.  I'd say we are pretty evenly matched as far as how fit we are.  We kept good pace. 
 
I ran in the morning for the first time ever!  I felt good all day, had good energy, I knew my metabolism was flying because I was burning up all day.  I think I like running in the morning.  Now if I could just convince myself to get out of bed to do this in the mornings....one step at a time, one step at a time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment