Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

well...i'm really bad at blogging :)

Today, I realized that I haven't tracked my runs in a week! Yeah i'm that good! :(

So, today I walked 2 miles, ran 1.5 miles and walked another .5 miles.  It's not that I didn't feel like running a long time, but I felt more like walking :)  I think it's because I'm not feeling like myself these days.  I feel happy, healthy, energetic, and all that.  But also, I feel an undercurrent of unsettledness (that's right I said it!)  It's all good and I don't really want to write about stress or sad things.

Do I like running?  I'm not sure yet.  I think I like running, but then on days like today, I like walking so much better.  Maybe I'll switch it up a little and do some cardio videos or something.  Do I like cardio videos?  YES!  :o)

On a different note, I made a TON of baba ganoush last weekend and had a TON left over :)  I brought it in to work today and everyone liked it EXCEPT my boss! :)  I thought that was pretty funny!  She didn't even try to save face a little! She came right out and said "No, not really!"  At least I can always count on knowing what's on her mind.  Tonight I made fruit smoothies for Rolando and I (yougurt, honey, raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries)  YUMMY!! I'm enjoying a bit of it right now and I must say they are so good.  Being healthy can be so good sometimes!  It just takes a little bit more work than unhealthy stuff.  So worth it though.

Okay, I think that's it for now.  Don't want to go over board on the blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment