Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, February 5, 2011

20 week ultrasound!

 On Friday, I had my wonderful amazing 20 week ultrasound.  This was the day I'd been waiting for my entire pregnancy.  The day I get to see my baby for an entire hour moving, squirming, waving, kicking.   Rolando came with me and we had a wonderful time watching Sweet Pea!  We got a few great pictures. 
Sweet Pea is laying face up.  Look at Rolando's nose on that baby!
At least we know Sweet Pea has five toes!  We'll wait to see the other 5 in 20 weeks :)

It's hard to see but, bottom right, thumb is pointing up and fingers are out to the right.
There's more news to come, but that will have to wait for another day.

1 comment:

  1. omg! i want to cry tears of joy for you two!!! stupid pregnancy hormones! lol

    ReplyDelete