Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 21, 2011

10 Day Challenge - Day 8


1. I won't ever be in a place where I can say I have a great relationship with my Savior.

2. Somebody I meet won't like me or get along with me.

3. Anything adventurous.  You laugh, but seriously, I've realized I'm scared of adventure.  I once stood on a cliff for at least an hour and couldn't talk myself into jumping off like all my other friends.  That goes for high dive as well. White water rafting...HA!  Caves, super scary.  Skiing, slow death by rolling head over heals down a steep mountain.  Not joking...this is how I think.

4. I won't be able to lose my pregnancy weight.

5. I'll never be involved in singing or music ever again.

6. I won't be a good mother, one of those "naturals" that just knows what to do.

7. My child will be just like me :)

8. My husband and I won't ever be able to get out of debt.


No comments:

Post a Comment