Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 17, 2011

10 Day Challenge - Day 9


1. I absolutely adore feeling my son kick inside of me.  Seriously can't get enough of that!!

2. I love when I get home and my husband is in the kitchen.  He already has the dishwasher loaded, the trash/recycling taken out and dinner is ready to be served!  He's the best husband EVER!

3. I love listening to the rain falling outside when I can just grab a book and lazily read the morning away.

4. I love receiving a random email or post that puts a smile on my face and warms my heart.

5. I love that my sister and I have play dates and random encounters!  For that matter, I love that my sister is within a 30 minute drive of me! :)

6. I love the fact that I live is 2 hours from the ocean, 1 hour from a huge mountain (not mentioning that it's a volcano), 1 hour from waterfalls, and 2 hours from the high desert land. Can't beat it!

7. I love that my family loves me so unconditionally!

8. I love Birch Community Services, our gleaning community.  Rolando and I would have starved to death (ok, slight exaggeration) without it.

9. I love the feeling I have AFTER a good work out.  I don't necessarily love the work out, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment