Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 14, 2011

10 Day Challenge - Day 10

I found this little gem of inspiration over at Here Comes the Sun.  Beautiful new family, many challenges, you should stop by and read their story!

I've been having trouble figuring out what to write about so I've decided to take this challenge.

Ten Secrets:
1. I'm OCD...I know that's not a secret, but the one 'mess' I can't keep up with is the pile of clean clothes after doing laundry.  I HATE putting clothes away!
2. I am jealous of mommies who get to stay at home.  I don't think I would be a good SAHM but I would like the chance to try it out.
3. I love being lazy and would love nothing more than to spend every Saturday lying on the couch watching movies or TV shows
4. I could very easily eat a whole pint of ben & jerry's half baked ice cream...no joke!  I am not one of those who finds certain foods 'rich'...I don't even know what that means.
5. I would rather listen to a musical than any other genre of music.
6. I shower every other day (unless I work out at the gym, then it's necessary!!)
7. I beat myself up for not keeping in better contact with my friends.
8. I've lived in five different states, attended 7 different schools k-12, went to 3 colleges and am a better person for it.  I know how to make friends, I'm not afraid of new situations, and I'm not deterred by a room full of strangers.
9. My weight and food are always on my mind...not always in a positive manner.
10. I want to move to Italy someday.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you listed these things. I knew most of them about you but I'm also excited to learn more. :)

    ReplyDelete