Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

my traveling knowledge

I was going through all my posts and realized that this never posted...sad!  Here it is :)

---------------------------------

What I learned on this trip

Don't take so much stuff next time.

Don't fall down the stairs on day 4 of an 11 day vacation

TAKE PICTURES!!! Lots of them.  with lots of different people.  (I'm so upset at myself about that!)

Being gracious with those around you (even if you feel they don't deserve it) is a big help!

Moms are THE BEST help EVER!!  Be thankful for your mom.

Showing off your baby is more important than being in the comfort and routine of your home surroundings.

Let other people hold and love your baby.  It melts your heart to know that so many people adore and love your son as much as you do.

Go with the flow.  Your son is going to cry and be fussy and have his good and bad moments.  It's okay.  In the words of your mother, "It bothers you way more than it bothers anyone else."

Learn from your son, Relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment