Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 18, 2011

week at a glance

In order to process through all the things I need to get done this week (and to be able to turn my brain off in order to sleep), I've decided to make a list of what needs to happen on what day.  I know, you all are just DYING to see what I need to do :)

Monday:
*Go to the post office to mail Rolando's packet to Cuba.
*Get a key made for the nanny...that never happened last week...oops!
*Go to Birch (gleaning community) to shop and volunteer

Tuesday:
* i WILL walk to work!
*Research how to make great croquetas and empanadas (of course I promised my hubby those two dinner items for his birthday party....what was I thinking!!?!?)
*Research a good cheap drink...sangria?
*Put the clean clothes away

Wednesday:
* i WILL walk to work!
*Go shopping for all ingredients I need for the party food and drink
*Get decorations (crepe paper rolls and flags?)

Thursday:
*I have to attend a meeting that is outside of my normal 'in office' hours.
*anything of the above that didn't get done because, well, life DOES happen! :)

Friday:
*New mom's group
*Birch for shopping
*Jess's house for cooking and decorating

Saturday:
*Any decorating and cooking I need to do
* PARTY!!!!!!! :)

Phew!  It's going to be a busy week.  All of this is on top of a 40 hour work week!  But I know that this weekend will be SO amazing because of all the hard work I put in. 

Just because:


Okay, I seriously need my energy...off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment