Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blessings

Today is an emotional health day!  I'm remembering all the wonderful blessings I have in my life. 
  1. I have an all-powerful, all-knowing God who loves me
  2. I have a wonderful (HOTTIE) husband (sorry ladies, mine's the hottest!)
  3. I have a job
  4. I have a loving/forgiving/supportive family to rely on
  5. I have a roof over my head and food on my plate (most of the time too much food)
  6. I have an amazing group of friends/mentors/confidantes
  7. I have a church family that always knows when to pull me back in :o)
  8. I have a savings account that has concurred babystep #1 of Dave Ramsey's plan
  9. I have vacations planned in the near future that are going to ROCK
  10. I have friends visiting that I am counting down the days until I get to see them
  11. I have been gifted with my singing abilities and for that I am eternally grateful (see #3)

I want to come up so many more but my brain has quit on me....

I am blessed beyond measures!

No comments:

Post a Comment