Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

everything in sight

The last few days have not (I repeat NOT) been good eating days for me!  I won't traumatize myself or you for that matter with listing all the things I've chosen to eat over the last 48 hours, but I will give you guys some hints.

Co-worker brought amazing trail mix into work (includes resee's, cashews, animal crackers)
Mom gave me guacomole (and you know you can't eat just a little, then the chips with which you enjoy them)
Hubby made me lunch (SUPER sweet) consisting of breaded chicken, fried potatoes, and fried polenta.  SOOOO good...not so healthy
Other co-workers stock their desk with temptations (dark chocolate dove, kit kat bars, mints)

All in all, not so good of a diet and my stomach is paying the price for it!!  Ouch!

Tomorrow will be better, it has to be! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment