Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Week One finished

After week one

Well, one of my readers has requested pictures.  If there's one thing I know, you give the readers what they want! :)

Here's the week one results.  You can see (squint your eyes and put your face about 6 inches from the computer screen) a little bulge of a bicep on top.  While I like those results, what I'm really going for is to tighten up the triceps!  We'll see if this really works.

I'm telling you, if you ever decide to purchase this thing, it really is challenging at first.  My shoulders and back muscles are still screaming at me!

Please don't judge before trying.  It really can work for you too!!

1 comment:

  1. you should post progress other than your arms.. i.e. how many inches you've lost around your waist, thighs, hips etc..

    (reading about your progress would be encouraging to the rest of us who are trying)

    ReplyDelete