Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Shake weight!!

I gave in.  I succummed to the temptation of buying the new fad!  I had a coupon so it was just a bit cheaper!!

The Shake Weight is all it's cracked up to be!  6 minutes today and my arms and shoulders are burning.  I decided to bring it in to work and have it be an office fad for a while.  A co-worker of mine tried it and she agrees that you can totally feel the burn!  BUT, there's a 4 day weekend coming up and I think I'm going to bring it home with me.  Should I take a picture of my arms now and then keep an updated picture going every month?  I'm really excited about this working.  Let's hope it does.

I'm not a hugely vain person.  I do let my mind wander every once in a while and think about what I would do if I had the money (and vanity) for plastic surgery.  I kid you not, I would get my arm/upper back fat removed.  That is the top on my list of self-concious areas.  Hence the shake weight. 

Has anyone else tried it?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried it but it I have gotten a lot of good exercise from laughing at the commercials (but I secretly REALLY want to try it sometime). Good luck and YES..take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANGIE!!! You're my first commenter! I thought for a LONG time that maybe no one was reading these! I'm so glad you are :)

    ReplyDelete