Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

day 5 of shake weight

I CAN totally feel the difference.  Can't see it yet, but I can totally feel it.  I love my 'getting-sculpted' arms and the fact that Rolando says I'm getting too skinny (yeah, right). 

I can honestly tell you that I look at my reflection in the mirror and am happy with what I see.  It's been a long time since I've been able to say that.  In fact, I think this might be one of the first times I'm truly happy with who I am.  God has been so gracious to me over the years as I struggle to find myself in the world.  I've pushed him away (more like I've walked away), but he's there right when I need him.  I'm learning to rely on him more and more and it is amazing what we can do together! 

Thanks, God, for the many blessings and all the patience you show me!

No comments:

Post a Comment