Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm stuck

I've not posted anything because well I'm not exercising and I feel bad.


There I said it!! *sigh*

I have to get back into a routine.  Maybe I'll sign up for another run/walk.  I think that's what my brain needs to jump start the motivation.  There is a run happening the week I'm in Florida that some of my coworkers are doing.  I joking told them that I would do it in Florida, but maybe I should seriously do that!  I have a coworker going with me that would hold me to that goal.  I'll tell her today and we'll aim for that!  Okay, done!

Also, I have cookie dough in my freezer.  It's killing me!  I'm baking it tonight and bringing the rest in to work tomorrow to get it the HECK out of my freezer.  It is such a bad thing for me. 

Okay, all of the ghosts are out of the closet...now I can deal with them!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great and you look amazing! Keep in up...or I'll make you come do P90X with me at 6:00 in the morning and then you'll realllly love me. ;)

    ReplyDelete